Background

Monday, August 9, 2010

Christmas Inchie

Merry Christmas!!

I got all inspired on the weekend with the Twiddleybitz blog hop and a vist to my new bestie's house (lol hi Lisa!) so - here's an inchie!



Ingredients:
Twiddleybitz inchie
Twiddleybitz tiny Christmas tree
Twiddleybitz crafty notions colour spray - poppy
Twiddleybitz crafty notions colour spray - fern
Kaiser basics gold bling
Alison Ellis Design PP - so this is Christmas green swirl
Black stazon ink
Penny black "Merry Christmas" stamp
Helmar spray adhesive
Alison Ellis Design glitter - white sparkle

You can't see the stamp in the stazon on the tree too well in the photo but you can IRL. I hope you like it - thanks for looking!!!

Mwah! XXX
Jen

P.S. I'll post the winner of my blog hop prizes later tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it's nice to be appreciated and it's great Karma!