Background

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The New Alison Ellis Design release coming soon

I am super lucky to say that today I saw a preview of the new papers. Let me just say right off the bat - OMG!!

Now I know I say that every time there's a new range, but seriously OMG!! ;-)

These new designs are once again Very clever and super versatile, each one of the 6 tying in with the general theme but not exclusively to it IYKWIM. 3 colour schemes overlayed with silver or gold.

I am super keen to receive my pack so I can start playing and hopefully create some samples of the multitude of projects that can be created from these great Australian designed and manufactured products.

Thankyou goes out to Alison and Maynard of Alison Ellis Design for yet another brilliant range.

If you are a crafted, request them online or at your local scrap/stamp store. If you're a retailer or work in a scrap/stamp store, go to www.alisonellisdesign.com.au and sign up for the wholesale section. The new range will be available from the weekend of the Paperific craft show - 27th of August. Alison always has fantastic debut specials and package deals for each range (existing and new).

If you're visiting Paperific in Melbourne at the show grounds this year, please be sure to pop by the booth - check out the new range and have a play with it at our make n take table.

We will have AED glitter, sparkle and sprinkle stamps, flocking, hot set powder and the fabulous dual setting pink heat guns (in my honest opinion - no woman should be without one!) on show.

I will also be making quite a few ATC's this year to swap - give me a yell at the booth if you'd like to swap - or if you'd just like one to take home!!

Mwah! XXX
Jen

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see these, need to go over to AED and watch for their release. I love all the foil on their papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to ask Alison if I can do a sneak preview for my followers - before paperific! Will let you know :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment - it's nice to be appreciated and it's great Karma!