Background

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Stampscapes ATC's

Well it is with great pleasure I introduce my latest work, drumroll please..... LOL only joking!

The lovely Lisa Kamphius inspired me to get my A into G and do some ATC's again!  I bought a stampscapes set at last year's October (?) Paperific and had not yet mounted them (I know - I'm a slacker!) so last night I located my magic mount and mounted them while watching tele.  I then of course had to get 'em dirty and try them out!  These are my efforts.  I hope you like them - go easy please, this is my first time with stampscapes!


The image above has olive chalk inkpad background on gloss card, - images stamped in black stazon ink, and a light spray of gold Twiddleybitz coloursprays over the top, i was please with the result so took a photo.


  The image now above is the same as the other only I (in true Jen style) could not leave it alone - I kinda accidently sprayed it with a touch of walnut - and liked the result so decided to spray again - only i picked up "poppy" (red) by mistake!   But - swirling it around with a paper towel gave me this effect - I rather like it!


The image directly above is my first two attempts with the stampscapes the one on the left was my first - and I looove how it turned out, a medley of 3 different chalk inkpads and a light spray of gold colour spray on top... the right image I sprayed wayyyyy too much fern colourspray on so it looks a little eerie/weird!

Anyhoo - I hope you like them!
TFL

2 comments:

Please leave a comment - it's nice to be appreciated and it's great Karma!