Background

Monday, February 28, 2011

Flora Deco...

A couple of years ago (5 or 6 LOL) I came across a tutorial for "GeoDeco's" by the super talented Zeborah Loray (check it out here) - I was keen to try it out and made a few - loving the results!  I decided to make another and submit it for Lindy's Stamp Gang competition.  I thought it was about time I shared it with you!  


I used a piece of cardstock, put through the bigshot, inked and misted; misted chipboard from Twiddleybitz and flowers from Green Tara; Bead Sprays from Green Tara; Jewels from Kaiser; some found Beads.


I found a couple of piccies of some of the other GeoDeco's I've made....




Here are some links to some other Geo Deco's....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it's nice to be appreciated and it's great Karma!