Background

Saturday, May 14, 2011

ATC - Be Free

Hello Everyone!

As I will be attending the Scrapbook & Papercraft Expo & Convention at Brisbane - June 11-13th for all 3 days; I was wondering if anyone would like to swap an ATC with me while we are there!

Basically you need only make only 1 ATC to swap with Jen at the Twiddleybitz Stall, and you will get one from Me.  I will however - need to make many so please let me know HERE if you're interested! 
Criteria is - you have to include some Twiddleybitz of course!

If you've never made an ATC before - basically it's a piece of art made to the size of 2.5 x 3.5 inches - in this case "any theme" so long as it includes some twiddleybitz chipboard.  These are usually limited editions or series - we have examples in the gallery and if you google - you'll see a whole new world open up to you!!

I will be donating all the swapped ATC's to Twiddleybitz for display so if you'd like to make an extra one for me personally - you'd be loved even more!    ;-)

Here's an example:
 Ingredients:
Twiddleybitz butterfly
Alison Ellis Design Glitter - Midnight Gold
Gold Adirondack Dauber 
Kaiser jewels - black
Stampin Up Flower Die
Gold brad


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it's nice to be appreciated and it's great Karma!