Background

Friday, May 27, 2011

Crown Elements Swap - My Crowning Glory

A little while ago i joined a Crown Elements swap with a good friend on facebook.  16 of us royalists made an element to be swapped and when we received everyone else's pieces - we were to assemble our crown.

I have enjoyed being a part of the swap immensely, I like my crown for what ad who it represents, and I am super glad I did it - but - collage is not quite my thing, and I'm not afraid to say it!!

Here's my "Crowning Glory":



Thank you to the wonderful Linda Baldock for arranging and co-ordinating the swap.
Thank you to the wonderful ladies whom took part - I am privileged to own a piece of your art and will cherish it always!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it's nice to be appreciated and it's great Karma!