Background

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Get Well Soon

A Card for my Poppy whom fell over on Mother's Day and broke his hip.  A transfer and a few hours surgery later he has a pin in his hip and will be in hospital for two weeks or more.

I love you so much Poppy - I know you won't see this post, but I am so proud of you.  You are an amazing strong Man who has been through so much in your life.  I feel so privileged to have you as my Poppy.

Get well Soon...
 Inside:
Ingredients:

Bazzil Black C/S
Bazzil Bling Cream C/S
Rosies Studio Gold Card and Envelope
Twiddleybitz Fern Leaf Flourish
Adirondack Pain Dauber - Gold
Black Stazon ink
Misc "Get Well" stamp
"With Love" Kaiser Stamp
Kaisercraft black jewels
Misc Corner Punch

TFL
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it's nice to be appreciated and it's great Karma!