Background

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

So Excited!

My Studio is finally set-up!!

Temporarily - until I can get it carpeted and get a few more bookshelves and some more cupboard space.. but so super excited.  Thanks to Mum for helping me - we made a deal: She'd help me go through my studio and set it up and I will help her do hers...

I have found a bunch of stuff from the shop that I didn't sell... OPALS and OPALETTES!  I will post here and on facebook a list and some piccies of what I have for sale soon.

Have to wait till tonight to get creating as last night after we finished, my back and feet were killing me!!
(That's what I get for doing housework and mowing the lawns the day before!)

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it's nice to be appreciated and it's great Karma!