Background

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

new GT

Hello everyone - while I've had a 'short' break I have created just a little...

This information was for the Green Tara Blog.  I have posted here as well for your viewing pleasure :-)

This project was inspired by the Lovely Man in my Life - Ian.


You Light Up My Life

I wanted to share this card with you today. I've used the fabulous black and gold pre-tied bows (a must if you are all thumbs and your hand-tied bows never look right like mine don't!!); an ivory cherry blossom; and some of the new twisted organza pearl in ivory.

I started with my black card base, added a background panel of embossed and inked cardstock. Stamped, punched, and inked my verse; Gathered my doily (crochet by kim - wagon wheel), ribbon, and flower - inked with vintage photo distress ink; and arranged them on the card. After inking my lamp post I adhered to the card and finished it off with the black bow.

One of the best things about the Green Tara products is the ability to make them fit any project with the least amount of effort!  Add a bit of distress ink to flowers and ribbons and they can perfectly match any project!


Thank you so much for stopping by - I hope you enjoyed the visit!
Jen

1 comment:

Please leave a comment - it's nice to be appreciated and it's great Karma!