Background

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Cards with Flourish

Another couple of projects for my Design Stint at Flourish With A Bling.

My favourite first - this card is for Cameron (turning 11) for his Birthday.  I used the Flourish as a mask on white cardstock using 3 different blue distress inks, then wiped the flourish clean and added it to the card - wrapped some string around it and added the ticket sentiment by MFT!

On to Christmas - a funny folded card with some embossing on a Twiddley tree and stamping, using the FWAB pearls as tree decorations among other things!


 Last but not least... 1 of a kind, I'm not sure I like this one yet - it still feels unfinished but I am hesitant about doing anything more to it because I have a bad habit of not knowing when to stop!!  I used the vine flourish which is beautiful and shiny - the most gorgeous green, and one of mum's 5 petal flowers in the variegated blue. I stamped the sentiment on a large brad with Stazon.

Hope you enjoyed this cards, I enjoyed making them!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it's nice to be appreciated and it's great Karma!