Background

Thursday, December 29, 2011

All I want for Christmas...

I did this layout of the kids with Santa today.  A nice new clean studio is so inspirational!

I love these photos of the kids with Santa - Cameron looks so grown up and Erin is just stunning!  We did a couple of funny ones too - they're the smaller ones, Santa was a real sport!




Ingredients:
Tim Holtz Craft Core
Kaiser Paper
Twiddleybitz All I want for Christmas (WORXMAS02)
Twiddleybitz Christmas Presents 8 (XMAS012)
Twiddleybitz Christmas Flourish n Stars (XMAS033)
Flourish with a Bling Adhesive Pearls - Red
Flourish with a Bling Adhesive Pearls - Antique Gold
Flourish with a Bling Adhesive Rhinestones - Silver
Dienamics Tab Die
Assorted Mists
Assorted Stamps
Green Tara Bow

I used the core cardstock and embossed a Christmas tree in the corner and sanded over it.
I sprayed the baubles and presents - let them dry and then stamped them with stazon.

Thanks for stopping by!!
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it's nice to be appreciated and it's great Karma!