Background

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

I scrapped - Me!!

I did this layout while complaining I had no mojo LOL.

I don't mind it at all, even if it is a photo of me!  The photo is from Disneyland in 2007 when I was there with Alison Ellis Design for CHA.


Ingredients:
Cardstock
The Crafter's Workshop - Bricks page stencil
Distress inks
Tattered Angels Mists
Twiddleybitz: chicken wire
Twiddleybitz  flourish
Twiddleybitz frame (packaging)
Twiddleybitz  Letters M,E
Twiddleybitz  Itty Bitty in nero J,U,S,T,2,0,0,7
Crochet by Kim crochet flowers
Ribbon
Gold Thick Embossing Enamel
Flourish With a Bling: Chloe Pearl Flourish - Antique Gold!
Flourish With a Bling: Pearls - Antique Gold!
All other embellishments are from My2Angels.net
Charming Chains
Stemmed Star Flowers
Brown Resin Cabochon

Thanks for stopping by!
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it's nice to be appreciated and it's great Karma!