Background

Sunday, January 29, 2012

CSI 3 - Just The Way I am.

When this Case File was revealed at CSI last friday I nearly died!!  I knew straight away which photo I wanted to use and what I wanted to do with it!!

I used a photo taken of me a couple of years ago when I actually wore make-up, first had a nose ring, and my hair had somewhat grown back after "Crop for a Cure", the colours were perfect.

Here's the close-up of all the fabulous bits and pieces from My2Angels that I used.  They were absolutely perfect for the colour scheme!  The new tile is gorgeous - cream, stamped in brown with a brass butterfly and jewelled centre attached.  And of course I used more Twiddleybitz and some Flourish With A Bling Pearls!

Ingredients:
Merci PP - Timeless Collection
Brown C/S
Doily
Tattered Angles Glimmer Mists - Pink Bubblegum & Coffee Shop
Crafty Notion Colorspray - Lilac Lustre
Twiddleybitz - Fern Scroll Corner (COR002)
Twiddleybitz - Flourish
Twiddleybitz - Butterfly
My2Angels - Brass Flower
My2Angels - Cabachon
My2Angels - Butterfly Tile
My2Angels - Brown Resin Roses
My2Angels - Pin
My2Angels - Heart Charm
My2Angels - Charming Chain - Purple
Manilla Tags
Flourish With a Bling - Latte Pearls
Tim Holtz Distress Stickles - Clear Rock Candy
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Vintage Photo and Pink Bubblegum
Tim Holtz Distress Crackle - Tattered Rose
Stylish Images Australia Stamp - J2684
EK Success Tag Punch
Stampin Up Stamp n Write Markers - Pale Plum and Chocolate Chip
Green Tara - Brown Netting and Pink Pearl Trim

Thanks for stopping by.  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it's nice to be appreciated and it's great Karma!