Background

Monday, January 16, 2012

Don't Count The Miles...

Twisted Sketches is a fabulous blog.  Anam and the team post a sketch and really beautiful examples every week, alternating between cards and layouts.  I am so happy to be counted on the card team!! This week was a 'week off' for me but I loved the idea of the sketch and it suited my desire to try my hand at a step-card using more of the My 2 Angels products I got in my DT kit for January.

Here's my take on the sketch and naturally I did an envelope to match :-)


Here's the sketch - The twist was sparkle... I used glittery cardstock :-P
I used some gorgeous products from My 2 Angels again...  they really do work brilliantly, even if I do say so myself!!  I especially love the big brass flower and the love pin!

Ingredients:
Precut and scored Card and envelope (I adjusted to make it a step-card)
Black and Cream Cardstock
Dienamics Stamp & Die Set - First Class Friend
Stazon ink - Black
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Vintage Photo
Tim Holtz Distress Stickles
My 2 Angels - Love Pin
My 2 Angels - Metal Flower
My 2 Angels - Heart Charm
Flourish With A Bling - Antique Gold Pearls
Miscellaneous Ribbon

Anyhoo - that's it for another night, thanks for stopping by - I hope I have inspired you :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it's nice to be appreciated and it's great Karma!