Background

Friday, January 20, 2012

Precious - Case File No2 at CSI....

Well you know I've told you on Facebook that I LOVE CSI (the show) and you all know I LOVE scrapping, well, now there is an awesome site that combines the two!!!

This was Case File No2 this week -
The Scene is your inspiration;
use all the colours from the scheme + neutrals if you like;
2 items from Evidence;
Ideas from the Testimony.


And this is my Layout -

 The photo is a little darker than it actually is but I am so in love with this layout - and the challenge was awesome!  And of course being the guest Designer for My 2 Angels this month I couldn't help use another charming chain :-)

Ingredients:
Black Cardstock
"Merci" Vintage rose PP
Basic Grey Blitzen - Ice Blue PP
Kaiser Transparency
My 2 Angels - Charming Chain
Miscellaneous Flowers
Scrapbook King Rub-on - Precious
Kaiser Rub-on - Sugar and Spice
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass and Faded Jeans
Yellow Cotton

If you like the idea of Case File No2 - you have until the 22nd of January to get your entry in - and the best thing, there's more Case Files coming!!!  Check it out - CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it's nice to be appreciated and it's great Karma!