Background

Saturday, January 28, 2012

TCR #95 - Remember This Moment...

OMG  The Colour Room had me super inspired tonight the moment I looked at the palette AND the sketch.  Lucky for me I had the opportunity to sit down straight away and scrap!  Here's the gorgeous Palette and sketch -

And here's my layout:

And my customary close-up of course!

The colour palette appealed to the romantic in me and I printed the photo off straight away.  It was taken at my parents' Christmas in July Party 2011, hence the Merry Christmas Bell!  I think the Bo Bunny Enchanted Papers were perfect and a bit of a mist on a Tim Holtz mask alters the paper just that little bit to make it "mine".  I love the red pearl Flourish on the left side and all the flowers with the kindy glitz.  That day was a happy day for me amongst a lot of dark days with my depression so the title and quote was exactly perfect - Remember this moment.  There was nowhere else I wanted to be.

Ingredients:
Bo Bunny Enchanted Rose PP
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist - Forest Green
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist - Key Lime Pie
Crafty Notion Colorspray - Meadow
Crafty Notion Colorspray - Poppy
Twiddleybitz - Fence (BAS014)
Twiddleybitz - circle flower frame
Tim Holtz Mask - Flourish
Flourish With a Bling - Grace Pearl Flourish
My 2 Angels Mini Roses - Red
My 2 Angels - Pin
Scenic Route Rub-ons - Beautiful
Green Tara Bows
Kindy Glitz - Clear

Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful page Jen.....know all about those dark days xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment - it's nice to be appreciated and it's great Karma!