Background

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Twisted Sketches Card #94

My next card for the Twisted Sketches Card Design Team has been published on the Twisted Sketches blog.  The twist was "Red",  So I carried through with the February Valentine theme.



And here's my interpretation, I decided to make it into a window card, and yep - that's more sewing!!!
As you can see I did another matching envelope.:
 And a close-up of course!


Ingredients:
Pearl Card and Envelope - white
Black cardstock
Bo Bunny Enchanted Patterned Paper
My2Angels Red - White and Red edged Mulberry flowers 
My2Angels - Resin Cabochon flowers Red 
Papercraft Cling Stamp - "You are special"
Stazon ink - Blazing Red
1 1/2 " Circle punch
Red Cotton


Thanks for stopping by!! 
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it's nice to be appreciated and it's great Karma!