Background

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Twisted Sketches Card #95

It's A Girl!

The latest Twisted Card Sketch is no 95 - and the twist is "Leap".  I thought what a great idea to do a birth card for a little baby girl!

Here's the sketch -
And here's my take on it :-)

and the customary close-up :-) You can see the gorgeous flowers Maria Featon made me for the Scrap Sanity flower swap!

Ingredients:
Cream Shimmer Cardstock
Prima Botanicals PP - Adore
Flowers by Maria Featon
My Favourite Things Open Scallop Doily
1 1/2 " hole punch
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Aged Photo
My2Angels - Heart locket Charm
Papercraft Clear Cling stamps - Baby
Stampin Up Stamp n write Marker - close to cocoa
Green Tara brown flowers.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it's nice to be appreciated and it's great Karma!