Background

Friday, March 16, 2012

Hello again!

It feels so blooming awesome to be moved in, connected to the net, and set up in my new studio.  I can't wait to show you the things I did just before moving.

AND Paperific in Melbourne is only 2 weeks away!!!  I received some awesome new papers from Alison Ellis Design yesterday that I can't wait to play with :-)

A couple of things to deal with from the previous property but then I am FREE of crap and stress!  I LOVE living closer to work, the kids love walking home, and playing with their friends in the afternoon, and I love being close to the river again!  I have even started walking every morning!!!!

Thanks for being patient with me during the move - I have some exciting things planned and I can't wait to tell you but we'll have to wait just a little bit longer :-)))

Thanks for dropping by
Jen

1 comment:

Please leave a comment - it's nice to be appreciated and it's great Karma!