Background

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Twisted Sketches Cards #107

I would just like to say a big Thank You to the wonderful and talented Anam Stubbington for her fabulous sketches and inspiration through the Twisted Sketches Blog.  
Along with so many of life's challenges - Anam manages 2 teams for the Twisted Sketches Blog and has The Twisted Sketches Phone Apps for Cards and Layouts available with her sketches and examples of the sketches used - these are awesome!!!


This week's twist is "Chipboard"- any how, any way! 
I did rotate this sketch clockwise - I love how it turned out :-)

My interpretation:

And my usual close-up of course! 

Ingredients:
Black card and envelope from Twiddleybitz (NEW!!)
Nero Flourish from Twiddleybitz
Bo Bunny Enchanted Patterned Paper
Decorative Tile from My2Angels
Silver Rhinestones from Flourish With A Bling
Black Ric-Rac  from My2Angels
Miscellaneous Ribbon


Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

  1. loving the decorative tile in the mix!! Gorgeous piece!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment - it's nice to be appreciated and it's great Karma!