Background

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Cherish

Cherish - something we should all do with the "little" things in life..... 
so here's a "little" something to remind me...

A close up of the gorgeous Twiddley butterfly all bling'd up!

This was my first ever time using Prima flowers - I can now understand the hype, but I still cannot understand nor justify the outlay.

Ingredients:
Twiddleybitz ATC Shadowbox - SBS001
Tim Holtz Distress Stain - Peeled Paint
PipeDreamINK - Daintree opals
Stazon Ink - Black
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Antique Linen
Stampin Up Stamp n Write - Garden Green
Twiddleybitz Butterfly Pack
Tim Holtz Distress Crackle - Tattered Rose
Distress Stickles Rock Candy
Flourish With A Blink - Adhesive Pearls - Copper
Prima Flowers - Bretton Vines, Alyssa
Art Spectrum ATC

Thanks for stopping by - I hope you too can remember to Cherish the "Little" things :-)
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it's nice to be appreciated and it's great Karma!