Background

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Oh Boy!

I love these photo's of Cameron - he's fast becoming a young man and these photo's show it!
I wanted to get back to doing double page layouts - maybe for a bit ;-)
I had fun getting inky and using lots of Chippy... The layout on the left side also started out as my interpretation of the sketch challenge for June at Twiddleybitz!!

Here's the sketch - click HERE for the sketch challenge (there is also a colour challenge, photo challenge, and holiday layout challenge!!!):

Here's my baby:

And a close up of the gorgeous pin from Tracy at My2Angels:

Ingredients:
Kaiser Thrill Seeker
The Craftersworkshop template - barbed wire
Twiddleybitz Cogs
Flourish With A Bling - Luke Flourish - Denim Blue
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist - Denim Blue
Distress Ink - Fired Brick, Faded Jeans
Stampin Up Stamp N Write Marker - Basic Black
Stix2Anything - Double-sided Tape

Thanks for stopping by 
Jen  :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it's nice to be appreciated and it's great Karma!