Background

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Just a note to say...

I really love brown, cream, and gold :-)
I was given these fabulous new stamps to trial by the lovely Tracy at My2Angels - they are from Kaiser and fit OMG so perfectly into the ticket stub die from Tim Holtz.  The card was basically created around them!

I also got to use my gold washi tape and stamp on that across the bottom of the card although you can hardly see - and use it in the centre of the large rosette.  I added a beaded pin from Crochet By Kim and some Flourish With a Bling pearls of course!  I also added a charm of Tracy's and one of her gorgeous Cameos and used my banner die, tab die, and new Martha Stewart bubble punch too!

And inside...
And the usual closeup :-)
Ingredients:
Twiddleybitz Cream Shimmer card
White cardstock
Alison Ellis Design Patterned Paper
Crochet by Kim - Antique Pin
Kaiser  Miss Match - Bingo Cards clear stamps from My2Angels
Gold Washi Tape
Distress Ink - brushed corduroy and vintage photo
Tim Holtz Tattered Banner Die
Tim Holtz Rosette Die
Tim Holtz Tab Die
Tim Holtz Ticket Die
Stazon Black Ink
Cream Ric Rac
Martha Stewart Bubbles Punch set
Miscellaneous stamp - Just a note to say...
Stampin Up stamp - You're never more than a thought away

Thanks for stopping by!!
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it's nice to be appreciated and it's great Karma!