Background

Monday, August 13, 2012

Almost a Teenager

A little while ago now I attended a class at My2Angels with Tracy Kielty.  I haven't been to a class for so long and as it was a last minute decision - I had nothing with me, no supplies, no photos, nothing - but I was welcomed with open arms!!! The lovely Mazz Cairns was also at the class and willingly let me raid her tools - thanks Mazz ;-P

Tracy is a great teacher and never ceases to amaze me with the wonderful detailed layouts and embellishments she comes up with - she's a lady that's worth knowing and is definitely an asset to my scrapbooks!!

I have had the layout sitting on my desk for a while now and have added a few things (sorry Tracy couldn't resist LOL) - I've added my title in Twiddleybitz Chippy, the hinge, the screwtop brads, the Flourish with a bling.
 And a closeup...

I love that Cameron looks just that bit older - he's not a 'little boy' anymore, even though he'll always be my baby!  My fav bit of this layout was 'splatting' my distress stains - it was insanely difficult not to yell "BINGO" at the top of my voice! PMSL

Ingredients:
Kaiser patterned paper - Attitude
Cardstock
Twiddleybitz Hinge (HIN003)
Twiddleybitz Alphabet - Grunge (GRUN001)
Flourish With A Bling Pearls - Pewter
My2Angels - truck charm
My2Angels - ball and chain
My2Angels - Hardware Brads
Stampendous Aged Embossing Enamel (My2Angels)
Stazon Ink - Black
Staples - Coloured (Thanks Mazz!)
Tim Holtz Distress Daubers - Black soot
Tim Holtz Idea-ology - Reinforcers
Tim Holtz Distresser

Thanks for stopping by - and if you're interested in attending one of the best classes money can buy - visit Tracy HERE at My2Angels!
Jennifer
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it's nice to be appreciated and it's great Karma!