Background

Monday, August 20, 2012

Love is the key ATC...

I love ATC's.  I like the challenge of creating in miniature, and I like the thought that someone likes my work so much they'd like to own a little piece of it!  I made this ATC using the most gorgeous little keys from Twiddleybitz and some awesome new embossing powders by Stampendous...

I made this while at My2Angels the other day scrapping with the lovely Ann Lavin and Tracy Kielty.  I had a picture in my head of how I wanted it to look, so once I raided Tracy's stash it didn't take long to create :-)  I've swapped this ATC with Ann Lavin already :-)

Ingredients:
Art Spectrum - ATC's
Twiddleybitz - Brick template
Twiddleybitz - Miniature Keys (miniature of these)
Distress Ink - Tea Dye
Distress Ink - Vintage Photo
Momento - Black Ink
Embossing Ink
Stampendous - Aged Black Embossing Powder
Darkroom Door Stamps - Keys (DDRS092)
Kaiser Clear Stamp - Botanical (CS795)
Glossy Accents to adhere

Thanks for stopping by - if you ever want to swap an ATC with me, just let me know :-)
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it's nice to be appreciated and it's great Karma!