Background

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Cards ScrapCake Pair

I made these cards while on a Scrapbooking Retreat in New Zealand.  I had bought the beautiful papers from Nerrida at Manor House Creations when I was at the Melbourne Paperific Expo the week before... They are from the Sweet Childhood 6x6 paper pad and the die-cut set.

And closer:

The second card -
And closer:
Ingredients:
Twiddleybitz Square Card - White
The ScrapCake 6x6 Paper Pad - Sweet Childhood
The ScrapCake Die Cut Set - Sweet Childhood
Flourish With A Bling - Copper Grace Pearl Flourish
Manor House Creations - Large Flower - (If you can name it, please let me know :-))
My2Angels - Small White Roses
Ranger/Tim Holtz - Distress Ink - Victorian Velvet
Martha Stewart - Butterfly Punch (top card only)
Stix2Anything - Double-sided Tape

Thanks for stopping by!
Jen
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it's nice to be appreciated and it's great Karma!