Background

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Studio Jen Jen - first class!!

 I am teaching in my first ever class at Studio Jen Jen.
I am so excited to start teaching again and from my studio in Coombabah on the Gold Coast!

When - Saturday November 10th, at 10am - 12pm.   $15.00 
You will learn this resist technique, take home 3 finished cards and a number of sample tags.  You will need to bring adhesives, scissors, and a trimmer; all other materials are provided. 


If you are on the Gold Coast (or nearby) or know someone who is, please spread the word!  The more students I get, the more frequently I can hold classes!  I have plans for teaching Twiddleybitz Off The Page projects too - I will hold these classes after the card classes (most likely 12:30pm to 3:30pm).  Please let me know of your interest as soon as possible by message here or email me at scrapjah(at)gmail.com, payments accepted via cash, direct deposit or paypal :-)

The first 3hr class for Off The page is a Christmas Themed ATC Cupboard ($30) 
similar to these:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it's nice to be appreciated and it's great Karma!