Background

Monday, November 12, 2012

Altogether Beautiful...

Yep - still loving my step cards!!! LOL
One of my favourite colour schemes - black, white, silver/grey :-)

You know by now how much I LOVE the round doily frames from Twiddleybitz!!  I stazon inked the outside but removed the inner circle so I could ink it white - then stamped in black stazon, stuck it back in the middle and added the flourishes and the gorgeous flower!
I love the mannequin and just had to make her pretty - diamonds are a girls' best friend you know!
And no - I didn't have to tie the bow as it's a pre-made one from Tracy at my2angels!!
Ingredients:
Silver shimmer card - pre cut and folded
Black Bazzil cardstock
Patterned Paper - Kaiser 61/2 inch pad - The Lakehouse
Twiddleybitz - Vintage Miss Mannequins (VTG001)
Twiddleybitz - Circle Doylie #2 (FRA019)
Flourish With A Bling - Elise Black Rhinestone (Flower)
Flourish With A Bling - Elise Silver Rhinestone
My2Angels - Silver bow
Brilliance white ink
Stazon black ink
Stamp In Style Verse - SMP21

Thanks for coming and I do hope you like my latest card :-)
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it's nice to be appreciated and it's great Karma!