Background

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Just Believe Centre Step Card

This centre step card was created with papers from the Kaiser range - Just Believe.

On first glance I thought the papers would be a little hard to use - not my "usual" BUT with a bit of distressing they are more me than I thought!!  This card was one of the easiest to create, and while 3dimensional, the only raised embellishments are the gorgeous new 



The perfect time to plan and purchase for your Christmas projects is NOW! Tracy at My2Angels is running another special - with your first paid order for November you get a FREEBIE (and who doesn't lose freebies)!!  The brand new Sanding Tag Set is what I used on this step card to distress the edges.  Easy to use and great to keep on hand, so place your order now and one of these Sanding Tag Sets can be yours for FREE!!

If you've never visited My2Angels before - put the kettle on and scroll through the store at a nice slow pace, because you won't want to miss a thing!!  Apart from awesome prices to start with, Tracy makes the most gorgeous hand-made embellishments I have ever seen.  And while it's true - I'd be able to make a lot of them myself, I prefer the convenience of having the embellishments made already - waiting for me to use them! And use them i do, as you will see them featured in many of my projects :-)




Ingredients:
Twiddleybitz card & envelope - Cream C6
Kaiser Patterned Paper - Just Believe
My2Angels Sanding Tag Set
My2Angels - Silver Christmas Baubles n Chain
My2Angels - Christmas Mistletoe Charming Buttons
Ranger/Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Antique Linen
Ranger Liquid Pearl - Red Rouge
Kindy Glitz - red and green
Stix2Anything - Double-sided Tape

Thanks for stopping by!
Jen
:-)

2 comments:

  1. Love your card, great inspiration for me.
    I like all the ingredients you have used those 2angels embellishments ,just beautiful. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you elainec, I'm glad you like them!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment - it's nice to be appreciated and it's great Karma!