Background

Monday, April 22, 2013

Cromwell Tape - Love is Awesome

I thought black Cromwell Tape was a rather exciting addition to the washi tapes at Sawyer's Place, but the addition of Teal Cromwell tape is even more awesome!!

I made this lovely card tonight - it was rather easy :-)  Three words sliced from the tape for the greeting - combined with some Bo Bunny Flower Child papers and a Flourish from Flourish With A Bling.  

I wanted to add the matte red washi to the card - but as it's slightly transparent, I used two strips of white matte washi tape under the matte red tape (only one white shown in photo - I added another after the photo as I wasn't happy :-).

 Then I added the Puffy Jasmine Flourish and trimmed the ends from the washi tape:

 I used Stix2Anything Silicone Adhesive to create dimension as an alternative to foam tape.  Just remember to let it dry for a few moments before attaching the greeting block to the card front and don't push down too hard!

 I stuck the Teal Cromwell tape on the Bo Bunny Flower Child Cut out for the greeting block...

 And wallah!  A quick and simple card all finished!! 

Ingredients:
Bo Bunny 12" Flower Child Patterned Paper - Groovy and Cut-outs
Sawyer's Place Washi Paper - White Matte
Sawyer's Place Washi Paper - Red Matte
Sawyer's Place Washi Paper - Teal Cromwell
Flourish With A Bling - Jasmine Puffy Flourish - Teal
Stix2Anything - Silicone Adhesive

Thanks for stopping by!!
Jen
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it's nice to be appreciated and it's great Karma!