Background

Friday, May 31, 2013

I am Me.

My Latest Layout - My last for FWAB :-(


Another purple layout but quite appropriate since the subject had to be me!! I have used the Jasmine Laser Flourish as a mask (i peeled of as much of the sticky backing as I could or it would tear my page) and inked with distress inks to create my background.

I used a gorgeous new pre-decorated bottlecap from My2Angels for my 'date' - I just added the year with a bit of glossy accents over it to tie it all in (as you know I'm trying to journal and date on my layouts now!)
The border is actually Sawyer's Place Ophelia Script Washi Tape put through my bigshot with a memory box die - Pepita Border #98256.  I am somewhat addicted to putting my washi through my bigshot now!  I recently discovered these dies and am in love!

Ingredients:
White Cardstock
Ranger/Tim Holtz Distress ink - Dusty Concord
Flourish With  A Bling - Jasmine Laser Flourish (used as a mask)
Flourish With A Bling - Purple Pearls
Flourish With  A Bling - Jasmine Laser Flourish - Silver
Flourish With  A Bling - Jasmine Puffy Flourish - Purple
Flourish With  A Bling - Jessie Laser Flourish - Black
Flourish With A Bling - Elise Flouish Silver
My2Angels - Date bottle cap from Floral Charming Dates
My2Angels - Charming Bouquet Purple and Silver
My2Angels - Sparkling Flower Center from Mauve and Silver Charming Chain
ManorHouse Creations Purple Large Flower
Memory Box Die - Pepita Border # 98256
Memory Box Die - Ringed buckle #98186
Tsukineko Stazon Ink - Black
Patterned paper from ? for the Ringed Buckle
Miscellaneous Rub ons
Miscellaneous dark Purple flowers
Miscellaneous White ribbon in a bow

Thanks for stopping by!!
Jen
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it's nice to be appreciated and it's great Karma!