Background

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Riley's Ransom

Another thing I love to do is use Chipboard on my projects!  I ink, paint, cover with paper, leave naked, emboss, dry emboss, you name it - I've done it!!  I am happy to report that covering chipboard with Washi Tape can be added to that list!!!  It's super easy and quite effective - another way to get perfect co-ordination :-)

I placed the chipboard down - right side up on non-stick backing (you can use your non-stick craft sheet).

Please the chipboard up and snip the washi tape overhang at short intervals. Than fold and stick to the chipboard.

For Letter ''holes it's best to make a multiple armed star incision and then fold each 'triangle sliver' over and stick to the chipboard, you get better coverage, adhesion, and less bumps!

I used the fabulous Ransom Sticky Paper for the background on this card, teamed with the Cromwell Washi Tape:

You can also see in the closeup I cut the letters for Riley's name from the Ransom Sticky Paper too!
Ingredients:
Twiddleybitz Card and Envelope
Twiddleybitz Large Letter - R
Sawyer's Place - Sticky Paper "Ransom"
Sawyer's Place - Washi Tape: White, Red, Blue, Cromwell black
Adhesives by Stix2Anything

TFL - Mwah! XXX
Jen

1 comment:

Please leave a comment - it's nice to be appreciated and it's great Karma!