Background

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Me & You

I LOVE this layout of Erin and I, it's in our favourite colours too.

I started with a piece of embossed white card stock and sponged Distress Inks on to give definition.  I also used the ink and water to colour the tag.  I coloured the chipboard pieces (title, frame, and butterfly) with Liquid Pearls - applied by dabbing my finger onto the chipboard one colour at a time.  I coloured washi tape first with alcohol inks, then liquid pearls and ran it through my big shot with a die to get the cute shape, then just peeled it off and stuck it to my project.

I coloured the leaves with alcohol inks, and the edges of the flowers with liquid pearls and distress inks.
I added Flourish With A Bling pearls to the butterfly and as a movement indicator with the flourish, the pin, daughter charm, and the date was printed on clear dymo tape.

Ingredients:
Embossed Cardstock
Twiddleybitz Chipboard - "Me & You"
Twiddleybitz Chipboard - Ornate Frame
Twiddleybitz Chipboard - Butterfly
Manilla Tag
Ranger/Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Seedless Preserve
Ranger/Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Salty Ocean
Ranger/Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Peacock Feathers
Ranger Alcohol Ink - Wild Plum
Ranger Alcohol Ink - Sail Boat Blue
Ranger Alcohol Ink - Clover
Ranger/Tim Holtz Distress Stain - Picket Fence.
Ranger Liquid Pearls - Orchid
Ranger Liquid Pearls - Lavender Lace
Ranger Liquid Pearls - Baby Blue
Ranger Liquid Pearls - Peacock
Ranger Liquid Pearls - Mint Green
My2Angels - leaves
My2Angels - Roses
My2Angels - Charming Pin
My2Angels - Charming "Daughter"
Flourish With A Bling - Silver Diamonte
Flourish With A Bling - Chloe Flourish, Baby Blue
Sawyer's Place Washi Tape - Pale Blue
MPress Rolled Flower Die
Tsukineko Stazon Permanent Ink - Black
Miscellaneous Flower Stamp
Miscellaneous Music Stamp

I hope you like the techniques I've used today and try them for yourself!  Thanks for stopping by!
Jen
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it's nice to be appreciated and it's great Karma!