Background

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Remember This Moment

I had a great time getting messy with this!  I wanted to use more than one photo on the layout as a recent request from Twiddlyebitz DT Bosses called for multi-photo layouts!

I sponged distress ink though the Twiddleybitz Chicken Wire template onto the background and overstamped with a compass stamp from Darkroom Door's Discover, Essentials 9 Collection.
I altered the chicken mesh wire using Claudine Hellmuth Multi-medium gloss.

 The more I added, the more it clumped nicely to represent the seaweed and stuff hanging from the net in the photos.

I force-dried it with my heat-gun and sprayed it it with an array of mists...

I used the Stampendous Aged Ivory Embossing Enamel on my title and the new Sunfish - both Twiddleybitz chipboard pieces.  I added a charming chain, some shells, and some sugar beads.

Near the Sunfish I added an Elise Antique Brown Rhinestone Flourish, Sugar Beads and Charms, and a ticket made from the Kaiser ticket stamps and Tim Holtz die.  I'm happy I managed to journal along the bottom of my page using a Distress Marker, and added a date as well using the Grunge Charming Date bottle top from My2Angels.

Ingredients:
Background:
The Paperloft Sanded Geometric Series Patterned Paper
Darkroom Door Rubber Stamp - Discover (DDRS090) from Essentials Nine Collection
Ranger/Tim Holtz Distress ink - Brushed Corduroy
Tsukineko Stazon Ink - Timber Brown
Twiddleybitz Chicken wire stencil
Ranger/Tim Holtz Distress Marker - Walnut Stain

Embellishments:
Twiddleybitz - Chicken Wire (WIR002)
Twiddleybitz - Remember This Moment Word (WOR086)
Twiddleybitz - Sunfish (SEA005)
Claudine Hellmuth - MultiMedium Gloss
Assorted Lindy's Stamp Gang Starbusts
Ranger - Emboss It Dabber
Stampendous - Aged Ivory Embossing Enamel
Flourish With A Bling - Rhinestones Elise Antique Brown
My2Angels - Sugar Beads
My2Angels - Charms; Starfish, fish
My2Angels - Charming Chain - Family
My2Angels - Date Bottle Cap
My2Angels - Bakers Twine
Kaiser Ticket Stamp - Explore
Tim Holtz Ticket Die

Tsukineko Stazon Ink - Black
Miscellaneous Doily
Miscellaneous Corner Punch

Thanks for stopping by!!
Jen
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it's nice to be appreciated and it's great Karma!