I love how easy this was!
- I sprayed the canvas with glimmer mist and used the heat tool to dry it...
- I added some gold ferro over the Twiddleybitz chicken-wire stencil and sprinkled sugar beads in while it was still wet
- I coloured the chipboard butterfly with Inka Gold, and a touch of the brown ferro on the clockface section of the butterfly.
- I adhered the brass charm underneath him - then the 'together' charm on top with a hot glue gun.
- I added "discover" from Tim Holtz 'chitchat' and I was done!
Thanks for stopping by!