Background

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Together Canvas

I love how easy this was!

  1. I sprayed the canvas with glimmer mist and used the heat tool to dry it...
  2. I added some gold ferro over the Twiddleybitz chicken-wire stencil and sprinkled sugar beads in while it was still wet
  3. I coloured the chipboard butterfly with Inka Gold, and a touch of the brown ferro on the clockface section of the butterfly.
  4. I adhered the brass charm underneath him - then the 'together' charm on top with a hot glue gun.
  5. I added "discover" from Tim Holtz 'chitchat' and I was done!



Thanks for stopping by!
Jen
:-)

1 comment:

  1. It's really lovely and thanks for the mini tutorial on how you created it.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment - it's nice to be appreciated and it's great Karma!